You’re home from CYM, getting back to normal life… but wait, there’s still a CYM-shaped hole in your pocket? And you know you got Youth Challenge funding? Well, that must mean you need to claim your reimbursement.
1. Download this form: CYM Youth Challenge 2013 – claim form – FINAL
2. Follow the instructions – ignore the pieces about sending it in with your registration form at this stage, obviously. If you have any trouble, get in touch with Maggie at
3. Mail your form on in to the CYM office. Or, if a fast turn-around is really important, email it in. The mailing address and the email address are on the form.
4. If you feel so led, enclose a note thanking Kerry and Elaine, the CYM Office staff, for their awesomeness.
5. Make sure you do all of the above so it arrives before the October 31st deadline, or we can’t promise we’ll be able to reimburse you!
6. Get your cheque in the mail! Huzzah!
7. The October 31st deadline is actually a thing. Seriously, don’t miss it.
P.S. The form was first posted here.